The SOA Candidate Connect event is tailored for actuarial candidates, providing information, inspiration and networking opportunities while in pursuit of the ASA designation.
This is a unique opportunity for pre-ASA candidates to:
- Experience a premier conference for SOA members
- Learn about the important industry topics and how you will apply your knowledge to real practice
- Network and build connections with SOA leaders, members and fellow candidates
Who Should Attend
Pre-ASA students/candidates who are taking SOA exams to attain the Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) designation. A basic knowledge of actuarial practice is preferred. Whether you are a student, career changer, job seeker or entry-level actuary, Candidate Connect is committed to supporting future actuaries on your path to becoming an actuary.
The SOA will sponsor candidate attendance and waives meeting costs, however please be advised a $25 administrative fee will be charged upon registration. Attendees are responsible for their transportation and lodging.
- June 24, 2019 – Phoenix, AZ – Register by June 17, 2019
- August 26, 2019- Denver, CO – Check back for details
- October 28, 2018- Toronto, Canada – Check back for details
Check out the SOA’s Events and Networking page for more opportunities available this year.